At the end of her very first ice skating class: "Why did I have to get off the ice, Mama? I wanted to keep skating"
An hour or so later: "Mama, I have two problems. My bum hurts and I am kinda sleepy"
She took quite a few tumbles, but she got up with a smile each time and by the end of class she could make it across the rink without falling. It would seem she is going to like ice skating.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


So cute...glad it was such a success.
ReplyDeleteMy boys are in skating lessons too, and they love it. I used to be an ice skater so I just love going to the rink and watching all the little ones shuffle around on the ice. Looks like you may have an Olympian on your hands there :)
ReplyDeleteI'm glad she liked it. Now I want to go!
ReplyDelete