Monday, January 4, 2010

9 years later

Back where we said "I do" nine years, two trips to Paris, one house in the suburbs, one station wagon, two beautiful baby girls and countless loads of laundry later.

Jan 3


family of four


If I had it to do all over again, I would not change a single thing!

6 comments:

  1. You have a gorgeous family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary from a fellow 9 year-er!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the family picture. And, isn't it fabulous that you can say that you wouldn't do it any other way?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary and Congrats!

    PS - I love the new name/header. Fits perfectly :) Happy New Year! Can't wait to see what 2010 holds in store.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, Happy Anniversary. Y'all are gorgeous! : )

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that you got your picture! So lovely. I want to see "the original".

    ReplyDelete