Day one: 20+ kids, a bounce house and a balloon man followed by a family cookout. Claire had a blast and amazingly enough, I also actually got to enjoy the day too. At your next kids party, I highly recommend hiring entertainment and serving wine!
On day two, the actual birthday, Claire wanted to get dressed up fancy and meet Daddy for dinner at "the fancy seafood restaurant with the fish on the door". The girls and I had a great afternoon at the park, rode the swan boats and then meet up with Daddy at the fancy seafood restaurant.
About halfway through our fancy seafood dinner Claire threw up. A lot. We are still not sure why. Especially since half an hour later (following an emergency dress wash and dry in the ladies room) she was begging us for an ice cream cone. Which she got, because it was her birthday after all.
And finally, on day three, the preschool party.
And with that, my girl is officially 4!
Wednesday, May 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment