Monday, January 28, 2008
bad day, bad mommy
Today is bad day. It is windy, snowy and 20 degrees outside. We are stuck inside with nothing in particular to do but get on each others nerves. If I was a better mother I would be organizing fun craft or baking projects or maybe even bundling the kids up to play out in the snow. I do not want to do any of these things. I can not bear to do any of these things. I also can not bear to read the same Elmo book again or dress and undress the same dolls. I want to read my new photography book. I want to play on my computer. I want my kids to play nicely without needing things from me. The little demands are constant and today I just can not take it. So I yell at my kids for being kids. For throwing things and needing things and generally doing the things that kids do. Bad mommy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment