On this hot August morning, hours after my husband left for work in the big city, I was woken by the sweet face of a three year old, inches from my own.
I made pancakes from scratch with blueberries from our recent blueberry picking adventure. Bate, Bate, bate chanted my two helpers as they mixed (that Dora... so educational).
I got dressed, tended to a lovie emergency and boo-boos so serious that they required multiple band aids. Dora band aids of course.
I made pancakes from scratch with blueberries from our recent blueberry picking adventure. Bate, Bate, bate chanted my two helpers as they mixed (that Dora... so educational).
I got dressed, tended to a lovie emergency and boo-boos so serious that they required multiple band aids. Dora band aids of course.
Finally, I made it over to town hall with my two assistants in tow.
Did I have my EIN number from the IRS? Sure, right here in my bag between some dried playdoh and an extra diaper.
And so it was that this stay at home mom officially got her business license.
There it is in Abby's hand, with an official stamp on it and everything.
Beth Miga Photography is officially.... official.
To celebrate we had lunch at McDonalds, chosen because 'they give you a toy mama!!', followed by a little pre vacation shopping spree at Target.
In addition to the above piece of paper, there is also an official website:
A blog and a fan page are in the works. So much done and so much yet to do and learn!
I can honestly say that when I left my corporate job just over three years ago, I had no idea that I would end up here. Turning my passion into a real business. And yet here I am. I can't wait to see where life goes from here!
I can honestly say that when I left my corporate job just over three years ago, I had no idea that I would end up here. Turning my passion into a real business. And yet here I am. I can't wait to see where life goes from here!


BETH, great job!!!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the new website!! Who did it for you or what program did you use? See I wish that I would have done it all in a better order but I jumped in not very organized and now Im suffering.
Congratulations!! Cant wait to see more.
yay for you!! the new website looks amazing!! huge congrats friend :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats! you are braver than I am. I still feel like I have so very much to learn. eeeeekkkk....
ReplyDeleteI'm cheering you on, my friend!
Congratulations!!!!! That is so exciting!!! :)
ReplyDeleteGood for you!!!! I got my EIN a few months ago, and, yes, it feels so "official"!!!
ReplyDeleteI love your website! I need to get an official website or blogsite other than my free blogger one. Can you tell me - did you buy a template? If so, from whom? I was looking at Portfoliositez.com for something nice yet inexpensive while I see if this dream of mine actually continues to be my reality.
Congrats!!!!!!!
YAY!! I'm so happy for you! Congrats on being an "official" business!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteYour pictures are all beautiful!
CONGRATULATIONS, Beth!!! You are a very talented photographer, your business is sure to do well!! Wish we lived in your area so we could hire you! ; )
ReplyDeleteAll the best!!
Jill
Congratulations! If I am not the first person to sign up on the fan club page, I will be very disappointed.
ReplyDeleteCongratulations, Beth!!!!
ReplyDeleteI just checked out your portfolio and it is gorgeous. I have no doubt that you will do well!
Congrats - how exciting! I'm sure it's just the beginning of wonderful things to come. : )
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I looked at your website...it's so neat. Love your portfolio! I only wish you were closer so I could hire you :)
ReplyDeleteCongratulations!!! I would hire you in a second. Best of luck!!!
ReplyDeleteCongratulations Beth!!! So very exciting. Good luck with your new business. I know you will be a huge hit.
ReplyDeleteAwesome! You must tell me about the process because I really, really want to do this too. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so proud of you Beth... and I don't even know you! Way to spread your wings and fly! :)
ReplyDelete