My latest excuse for not blogging? My poor computer has been sick. Very sick. So sick it needed to be rebuilt (side note to anyone considering building a self hosted blog: you get what you pay for from places like blue host that leave absolutely all site security up to the user).
The brief run down of what we have been up too:
The weather is finally hot. Yay for beach weather!
Claire is still not using the potty. Not even close. I tried the running out of diapers threat and lost. One month to go until preschool, which requires potty training, starts.
Abby has a loose tooth. She fills her days wiggling it, asking me to wiggle it and giving me the run down of all she has learned about losing teeth. Angela lost one tooth and it didn't hurt... Toni lost one and there was blood... that girl at the playground today has lost eight teeth... and so on.
And as for me, I have to say I have enjoyed this forced break from my computer. I think I will continue to keep the blogging light through the rest of the summer and simply enjoy these last few weeks of lazy days with my girls. Photo updates will continue over on flickr!
Sunday, August 2, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Good to hear from you and enjoy the rest of the Summer!
ReplyDeleteMy son has a loose tooth and refuses to wiggle it - even under the threat that the dentist is going to pull it! ARGH!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the potty training. Perhaps she is worried about going to preschool and knows that she can't go unless she is trained.