It was been a few weeks since I participated in the weekly challenge over at i ♥ faces, but when I saw that this week was feet week and that the amazing
Rachel Durik (who I first knew as the
American Mum) was the judge, I simply had to post an entry.
I know just posted this shot a few days ago, but seriously, aren't these the cutest little summer feet?

Precious!!!
ReplyDeletePerfect! : )
ReplyDeleteWhat a great shot! It just screams "summer!"
ReplyDeleteLove it!!
ReplyDeleteYES!! The cutest summer feet!!
ReplyDeleteA beautiful shot of those perfect little princess feet!
ReplyDeleteThis is absolutely adorable!
ReplyDeleteso sweet and innocent! Beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHow cute ... nothing better then big lollipops and bare feet in the grass!
ReplyDeletethis is such an awesome summery picture! Love the piggy toes!
ReplyDeleteThat is great!! I LOVE it! :)
ReplyDeleteThat is simply adorable. I love their little toes and the colorful lollipops!
ReplyDelete