Wednesday, June 3, 2009

signs of summer

signs of summer

And no, I have no idea why she is riding a bike that she outgrew three years ago. In a ski helmet. Wearing two floaties. And shoes that no longer fit.

This. Girl. Wears. Me. Out.



signs of summer




signs of summer




Yup, I'd say it is officially summer around here!

And just because she is so darn cute, one more of Claire in her polka dot bikini:

claire cuteness

15 comments:

  1. Oh, but don't you just love summer? I think those pics sum it all up quite nicely. And it still looks lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This post really made me smile. I love how silly kids are. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That first picture looks like she is competing in some strange summertime obstacle course...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh this made me laugh!!
    Love her bathing suit too-great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I may have just peed my pants! haha!
    Too funny!
    She is going to be so angry oneday that you took these pictures of her!

    ReplyDelete
  6. lol, I love the first photo! It's amazing how they can get all that stuff on AND play in it.

    I really like the polka dot bikini too, so adorable! Summer around your house sounds like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  7. THese made me laugh out loud!!! great shots!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love it! My kids are forever running around with bike helmets on, and the occasional knee or elbow pad - except for when they are actually riding their bikes, then I have to force the helmet on their noggin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the picture of Claire with all the things on her face. So truly summertime!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, those are totally signs of summer.

    I absolutely love the first picture.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I'm still laughing about the helmet. Love it!

    Yeah for summer and outdoors :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. This whole post is a 10 on my humor scale.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness, how incredibly cute! I am bummed we can't do slip in slides here simply because we'd die from all the rocks and little grass.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I almost just peed my preggo pants seeing that first picture. That is hilarious!!! LOVE the floaties! Thank God for Summer! : )

    ReplyDelete