Discovering underwear that is both comfortable and sexy. And also reasonably priced enough to buy in bulk.
A series a coincidences that brought new friends into our lives that promise to become great friends.
Two and a half hours to myself on Tuesday and Thursday mornings. Just enough time to do a pilates workout, take a leisurely shower and enjoy a bit of me time on the computer before getting big "I am so happy to see you again Mommy hugs" from both my school girls.
Cheddar Corn Chowder. The perfect fall meal.
Two twin sessions this weekend. Newborns and three year olds. Because I like a challenge.
A spur of the moment train ride to the Boston Children's Museum this week with nothing but a small pocketbook in hand. No diapers, no stroller, no heavy camera. Just a beautiful afternoon enjoyed with my girls.
The promise of a beautiful fall afternoon with new friends that are quickly becoming old friends.
A birthday party with pony rides. Does childhood get any sweeter?
Thursday, October 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


All of this sounds lovely...but I want to know more about the comfortable, sexy, affordable undies! Where can I get some?!
ReplyDeleteThat IS a Happy list!! Love that picture - classic childhood!
ReplyDelete