Friday, September 25, 2009

two weeks later...

Two weeks of getting ready for school everyday-- no more part time preschool schedule.
Two weeks of a new school with new rules and new teachers.
Two weeks of making new friends.

Today when she got off the bus, this is what was waiting for her...
for abby

Her very own fast scooter, just like the big kids.

And this is what the rest of the afternoon looked like...
loving her new scooter

The highlight for me was the spontaneous hug and the "Thank you Mommy, Thank you sooo much" that I got an hours after the box was opened.

the kindergartener

We are proud of you Abby!

3 comments:

  1. Fantastic!! I'm so glad she is doing so well at school, and she definitely looks like an expert on the scooter already. Gorgeous photos, as usual!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet thing to do! I need to do something like that for my daughter...it has taken a month but I think she has finally adjusted to kindergarten!

    ReplyDelete