Monday, March 15, 2010

love notes

love notes

"I want to give this to my boyfriend so he can come over for a playdate. Do you think it has too much lovieness??"

"Yes, sweetie, I think that it just might"

I am no six year old boy, but I am guessing he might not want to come over if he thinks he will have to walk arm and arm through a field carrying a basket?

Just guessing here.

And also guessing that she is going to scare off a number of boys in her day.

*****

also, some recent baby cuteness over on the photography blog

2 comments:

  1. OMG Beth, this is hysterical! I think she might want to learn the art of being subtle :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, my boys would LOVE that. They are always talking about their "wife" and where they are going to live. Joey calls this girl at school his princess and he is (of course) the prince. hehe Strange boys I have. ;)

    ReplyDelete