Monday, February 25, 2008

my girls

I realized I have not been taking as many photos as usual lately. The main reason? We have not been doing anything photo worthy. Like get dressed. Or brush our hair. Or leave the house. Both kids view any attempt to change them out of their cozy pjs with great suspicion. Why they ask? Where are we going? Abby also likes to change back into her pajamas and take any clips out of her hair as soon as we get home, which means she pretty much always looks like she just rolled out of bed.

So this is what my kids really looked like for most of January and February. I did discover that getting a picture of them together is amazingly easy if I do not try to dress, groom and pose them though. For reference below was one of many Christmas card attempts.

3 comments:

  1. We are definitely stay in our pj's kind of people, too :) !! At least I am !

    ReplyDelete
  2. getting a photo that really is them....that is wonderful. :) you have some darlings there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for visiting my site, beth. your kids are dolls. i wouldn't know what to DO with all that hair!! lucky you!

    ReplyDelete