Both kids were happily playing (and by happily playing I mean not killing each other) in their toy room while I was cleaning up the kitchen. Quietly, I took out a spray can of whipped cream from the fridge, squirted some on my finger and quickly ate it. I look down and two little faces are looking up at me with fingers outstretched. How in the world do they do that? If I call them to come eat it takes at least ten minutes for them to tear themselves away from whatever they are playing with. It's like they can smell something is up.
Worse yet, the baby outed me to my husband by pointing at the can of whipped cream and saying "Finger? Want some finger?"
Sunday, February 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

My kids are the same way! They always seem to know when I am trying to sneak something out of the refrigerator. It's like a sixth sense!
ReplyDelete