LOL! I have used bribery more than a few times. Except my almost 3 year old is catching on. I still have a hard time photographing her. She's had the camera in her face since before she came out of the womb...maybe she needs a break. LOL! I like all the ones you got, even in motion.
Yep, it DOES work and I use it too!!! That last photo is stunning, she looks like she could be a little child model she is so gorgeous. What a great photo, and I really hope she enjoyed that candy cane :-)
Too funny and so cute! I love the look of sheer pleasure on her face when she's playing, but nothing can compare to how gorgeous she is in that last shot!
I totally feel your pain, although I am not a photogragher I do my darndest to get pics of my two year old and it's darn near impossible to get that one good shot!
This last photograph is beautiful! Great capture - she is beautiful! I'm also a photographer, and that's how I ran into your blog. I have a photoshoot with a one-year old next week, and was "Googling" for ideas.
LOL! I have used bribery more than a few times. Except my almost 3 year old is catching on. I still have a hard time photographing her. She's had the camera in her face since before she came out of the womb...maybe she needs a break. LOL!
ReplyDeleteI like all the ones you got, even in motion.
oh my goodness that was hillarious and she's so beautiful!!!
ReplyDeleteawww the power of a dora candy cane :)
ReplyDeleteyou are a wise mama!
Yep, it DOES work and I use it too!!! That last photo is stunning, she looks like she could be a little child model she is so gorgeous. What a great photo, and I really hope she enjoyed that candy cane :-)
ReplyDeleteToo funny and so cute! I love the look of sheer pleasure on her face when she's playing, but nothing can compare to how gorgeous she is in that last shot!
ReplyDeletebribery is a mama's best friend! :) your daughter is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHaha, bribery so does work!!!!! It really is hard to take a 2 year old's pic... with them looking at you. It's beautiful!!!!!
ReplyDelete:)
~Tabitha~
freshmommyblog.com
Look at that face! She's too precious. Love the series of pictures...
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful eyes!!
ReplyDeleteHer & the Lil Princess would get along smashing!
ReplyDeleteI love the pictures...but of course, your pictures are always divine even the running ones.
Hell yes it does! :-)
ReplyDeleteLove the photos.
I will have to remember this!! LOL Check out my blog... I tagged you!!
ReplyDeleteWell, the end result is beautiful!
ReplyDeleteI totally feel your pain, although I am not a photogragher I do my darndest to get pics of my two year old and it's darn near impossible to get that one good shot!
Yup, totally what it is like for me with Anya. I have almost stopped trying!!
ReplyDeleteCute pics though none-the-less!
i can totally relate...you got a great picture!
ReplyDeleteI love this! And she's so gorgeous!
ReplyDeleteThis last photograph is beautiful! Great capture - she is beautiful! I'm also a photographer, and that's how I ran into your blog. I have a photoshoot with a one-year old next week, and was "Googling" for ideas.
ReplyDelete