Monday, February 23, 2009

beth is...

Beth is... in the mood for chocolate.

Beth is... putting off doing her taxes.

Beth is... totally lacking inspiration for her daily picture.

Beth is... in awe of the fact that so many of her high school friends still live in her hometown and still hang out on a regular basis. It is like a parallel world that just continued on without me. I am jealous. Sort of.

Beth is... very happy with the path her life has taken.

Beth is... head over heals in love with her sexy husband and two beautiful girls.

Beth is... grateful for all the new friends she has made.

Beth is... going to watch Heroes tonight.

Beth is... making chicken chili for dinner tonight.

Beth is... horrified to discover that a spot in the butt/crotch area of her favorite black sweat pants is worn so thin that it is almost see through.

Beth is... an over sharer.

Beth is... in desperate need of a trip to the hair salon.

Beth is... concerned that Facebook has taught her to refer to herself in the third person.

11 comments:

  1. lol!! Alisha has found that talking in the third person is really quite unusual. Facebook means well though right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so funny, you Facebook addict, you!! Go get your hair done, you deserve it! And I'm totally watching Heroes tonight too - I can't wait. Mondays is Heroes and Wednesday is Lost . . . big nights for us, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love chicken chili

    and amanda still won't brave facebook - she lives it through you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beth sounds like she's doin' pretty well! And same with me, hard to believe how many people from high school stayed put. Although it is a pretty cool city that I grew up in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. over sharing facebook junkies unite!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn that Facebook!! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  7. That third person thing is just too much!

    Good stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is great!!! I love this post, funny and heart warming!!!

    :)
    ~Tabitha~

    freshmommyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beth is... not the only one whose favorite yoga pants are wearing embarassingly thin!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love your blog! I found it through Shannon. I also love your recipe's!

    ReplyDelete