Wednesday, October 29, 2008

favorite moments from halloweens past

As the big day approaches, I thought it would be fun to share some favorite shots from years past.

First we have ten month old Abby with her loot. Mommy and Daddy carried her door to door. And probably ate most of that candy too.





Then we have Abby as a butterfly on her second Halloween. This costume is still a dress up favorite.





Next is baby's first Halloween, with big sister the princess.





And finally, Princess Belle and Claire the little lamb heading out for Trick or Treating. I love this picture because to me it captures how small but determined Claire was.




12 comments:

  1. I love looking at our photos of the kiddos in their adorable costumes - thank you for sharing yours! They are darling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those girls...just make me want to squeeze them they're so cute!!

    And I'm glad to know other people drag their little ones around in costume so mom and dad can eat their treats!

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Beautiful run down memory lane. They are just so precious, I love it! Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How totally and utterly sweet those costumes are - oh -and the girls too, of course!! I love the little lamb - definitely my favourite :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They will absolutely treasure these one day - can't wait to see this year's!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh to have little girls to dress up! I have to admit I love the princess garb (especially her shoes in the last one!) Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such cuties! I ESPECIALLY LOVE that first pic of Abby...oh those TEETH! So adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  8. love the lambies saggy bottom. oh and that first shot....sigh....love to see Vintage Abby. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This was adorable.. esp after seeing how big and grown they are in this years photos!

    ReplyDelete