My couch is filled with jelly beans.
Every time my little one sneezes her face is covered in snot.
My laundry basket is overflowing despite the fact that my washer seems to be running constantly.
My five year old's habit of repeating every question at least ten times is driving me insane.
Every day is different, but somehow the same old thing.
I have no energy and no enthusiasm.
My closet is filled with black. I am sick of black, but I need to hide my lumpy middle somehow.
I have eaten entirely too much kielbasa and too many chocolate chip cookies this week.
I am tired of the world being cold and bare.
I am tired of worrying about the financial state of our country, our world and our little family.
I know that there are much bigger problems in the world than mine. I know that I have much to be thankful for.
But seriously, we need some Spring around here.
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

AMEN!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh hon, it'll be there soon. Hang in there. Sending virtual hugs and flowers! : )
ReplyDeleteYep. I agree. Two days ago it was 70 degrees and today it is snowing. It is enough to make anyone depressed.
ReplyDeleteCome on, spring!!!
AMEN sister!!
ReplyDeleteseriously could have typed this exact post...
we need spring!!
Yes - I hear you on all of this. I've been eating cookies since January and am wearing my black pants nearly daily lately. After thinking we were in the "clear" I had one of my sons come down with the stomach flu again last night. That makes about number 5683900 illness in our house since Christmas. I'm right there with you on the no energy and no enthusiasm. Bring ON Spring NOW!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteStopping in from McMommy's shared link. When I read this I couldn't help but nod my head in agreement. This has been a LONNNNNGGG winter. I am definitely ready for some spring!!
ReplyDelete