Monday, April 27, 2009

i ♥ faces- reflection

This weeks theme over at i ♥ faces is reflection, as in the reflection of a face.

I love this picture because to me, the reflection in the mirror looks like an older version of Abby. Kind of like those shots were a little girl looks in the mirror and sees a grown up bride, except there is no Photoshop magic involved here.

I took it about a year ago and it is still one of my all time favorite shots.


the wedding dress





25 comments:

  1. WOW! That is such a great picture. LOVE the fiary tail theme. You should SO frame that one. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning! I love this. There is just something about a little princess.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a really great picture!

    ReplyDelete
  4. you are right - a great pic!!

    you really do have a great eye beth :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my - a timeless capture of a perfect little princess!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That picture is fantastic! I hope you have it framed.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great shot. Your daughter is absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OMG that picture is absolutely gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow...that is an excellent shot!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Perfect! This is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a gorgeous princess looking back at us! Love it! : )

    ReplyDelete
  12. it really is stunning. ♥ great choice for the theme.

    ReplyDelete
  13. oh man no wonder it's a favorite! ;-) What an absolutely beautiful shot!

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great picture, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  15. This picture is GORGEOUS. Hope you have it framed somewhere in your house!

    ReplyDelete
  16. really. this is top notch. SO GOOD.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Tears filled my eyes when I saw this photo. What a beautiful capture!

    ReplyDelete
  18. You been tagged for meme. Check my blog out if you want to play along. have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful - I love it, it's stunning. I'm always in awe of her gorgeous long hair.

    ReplyDelete