In our day to day life, when it often seems like I am saying the same things over and over again and no one hears me at all, it is easy to forget just how closely my girls are watching me. How they take in the tiniest of details and store them away in their developing brains for future use.
French fries dipped in tarter sauce? Must be good if mommy does it.
Or, say, how to run a baby photo session.
"Oh, you look soooo cute Bitty" Abby cooed, as she took shot after shot of her favorite doll posed in my baby basket recently.
My budding little photographer.
French fries dipped in tarter sauce? Must be good if mommy does it.
Or, say, how to run a baby photo session.
"Oh, you look soooo cute Bitty" Abby cooed, as she took shot after shot of her favorite doll posed in my baby basket recently.
My budding little photographer.

my shot of her
And in other somewhat related news, here is a sneak peek of the tiny little beauty (yes, that tiney, for those of you that know her) that I photographed this past week.
Would you believe that this little beauty happily posed in not one but three outfits? And, oh, those eyes! She has me totally spoiled when it comes to working with babies. Not to mention the fabulous lunch that her mom made.
Perhaps next time I will bring my new assistant!




I love my little "just like mommy" too. darling shots.
ReplyDeleteAwww, I just love how she's imitating you. So sweet!
ReplyDeletei think she is hired :)
ReplyDeleteAww, she took some sweet photos! And look at that tiny babe! So adorable!
ReplyDeleteYou eat tatar sauce on your french fries too??? I LOVE IT. I even dip them in mayo sometimes, a trick I picked up in Europe.
ReplyDeleteThose shots are adorable, it really is amazing how much they watch everything we do. WHAT a cute baby!!! I just love that picture.
What a sweet baby picture! They don't miss anything, do they?
ReplyDeleteI love that she took the time to photograph her babies feet... such sweet photos!
ReplyDelete