Tuesday, May 5, 2009

i ♥ faces- hats

claire in the field



I really was going to get off my butt and attempt to take some fun hat shots this week. Because truly, I love hats. Hats are fun.

But the reality of the situation is that I am sick, one of my kids is getting over being sick, one of my kids is getting sick and I am up to my eyeballs in other people's photos that I am supposed to be editing.

So I am going with another old favorite this week, enhanced with the CoffeeShop Golden Vintage action which is a look I am loving right now.


14 comments:

  1. You are SO talented and you have FABULOUS subjects! Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaaack! I LOVE it. Might be my favorite so far. And I've been lookin at a LOT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the vintage tone! A beautiful timeless moment, nice capture!

    BlogBaby

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha I had to use an old picture too. well for more reasons than just not being able to take new ones . . but all the same - I hope you feel better soon! Great shot though - that outfit is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh such a cute hat photo!!
    Im in love w/the soft gold coffee shop action, in fact Im using A LOT and on everything!!
    Im sorry that you guys are sick, I totally feel your pain we JUST now are getting over being sick.
    I hope you feel better soon!!
    Ohhh, editing pics!?!? Yeahhhhh, are you going to share them w/us lil people?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is definitly one of my fav pics for this week so far!! great job... so cute! :o)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love it! Definitely one of my favorites. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great shot!

    Feel better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh wow, that's a good one. She's so sweet in that outfit! And colors are so perfect too.

    ReplyDelete
  10. i love that you can even see the dandelion floating away. SO sweet.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so sorry about your illnesses! Hope you are all feeling better now!

    I also have to second the Coffee Shop Golden Vintage action - I love it too and used it with some on some of the wedding photos I just finished.

    ReplyDelete