Tuesday, May 19, 2009

the party recap

ready to party...

the birthday girl



the cat cake...

the big moment



the presents...



lots of love for the new kitties...

admiring her new kitties



the aftermath...



The menu included the homemade guacamole and strawberry goat cheese salad specially requested by the birthday girl. The orange cat cake decorated by Daddy was a big hit. Claire was laughing from the moment the first guest arrived at noon until the last guest left at 8pm.

I would say the day was a success.

8 comments:

  1. Looks like a fabulous day! And your husband did a great job with the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a success! She is too cute with her love of orange and kitties. When I was her age, I was in love with Michael Jackson. I got the Thriller tape for my 3rd bday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's such a pretty girl! It looks like she had a blast for a birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful pictures - I still love that sundress :) It's gorgeous. Great cake - very nice job by your hubby - I love it!!! What a perfect day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That first picture with her and the balloons may very well be the cutests thing I've ever seen. And you can even make present-pening look glamorous. You're amazing.

    Looks and sounds like a wonderful, perfect party! Oh, love the cake too. Great job Daddy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks like a good time was had by all!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That first picture is absolutely gorgeous. Looks like a great day! And smart girl, that salad sounds awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. looks like a perfect party :)

    and that first picture - total magic!

    ReplyDelete