Sunday, May 31, 2009

my happy list

On my happy list today...

A night of great food and great friends. Thanks, Andie!

A date night planned entirely by my husband, including the babysitter, to look forward to next weekend. Plus, that same husband? He just finished the laundry.

A relaxing hour long walk in the sunshine with my little flower picking girl while my big girl napped with her daddy.

A perfect Sunday afternoon spent just hanging out in the backyard with my two favorite girls.

summer has arrived




a new friend




hammock time

6 comments:

  1. That husband of yours is a keeper! I'm lucky to have one like that as well... ; )

    Love the fee in the hammock shot, so fun and Summery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. first i am in love with the hammock shot!

    and the party you girls had looks way too fun!

    yay for the happy list :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fantastic list :) I'm so glad you had a fabulous night out . . . and I'm so loving those pink flip flops!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, Love, LOVE the last photo! I wish that was me right about now! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Flower picking walks sounds very nice. I love doing those with my girls too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just came across your blog. These photos are really great and you really capture moments in both picture and word. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete