Although I have been faithfully taking pictures every day as part of my project 365, I have not posted all that many beach pictures here. Even I know that there is a limit to how many pictures of my kids at the beach anyone wants to see.
However, as the summer winds down and we leave the cape for the last time, I thought it would be a good time to share some of my summer favorites.
However, as the summer winds down and we leave the cape for the last time, I thought it would be a good time to share some of my summer favorites.
Abby proudly displaying one of her many treasures
small, but still calling the shots
Claire, reflected (inspired by Irene's great reflection shots)
sharing treasures
toasted marshmallows on the beach
cold and overcast, but perfect for picture taking
And finally, my big shot of both girls together. It is not exactly the perfect beach shot I envisioned and their smiles are a little cheesy but I will take it!

The vacation looks fabulous. Don't say that summer is over, I'm holding out for as long as humanly possible.
ReplyDeleteThe last picture of the girls is really great, another (worthy) Christmas card shot.
Boy you take beautiful pictures of your family! I'm jealous!
ReplyDeleteI just got back from the Cape on Sunday...wen went for the weekend. It was my FIRST TIME EVER and I loved every minute of it!
truly a perfect summer.
ReplyDeletelove em all friend :)
wow! great shots! we're definitely checking out the Cape next time we're in MA!! (i've always wanted to go;-)
ReplyDeleteLooks like you guys had a wonderful summer!
ReplyDeleteDid you spend any time in Sandwich? There is a great little ice cream place there that we always make sure to visit. Can't remember the name of it but there are lots of little rental houses right beside it.
We also love 4 Seas in Centerville. We went there 4 times on our last trip. We love ice cream!
These are wonderful and that last one is certainly "picture perfect" in my book!
ReplyDeleteI wanna hang out at Cape Cod... (talking in childish, whiny voice and pouting...)
Beautiful photos! The girls are so cute!
ReplyDeleteThose are all amazing. I love the reflection shot, and the marshmallow roasting - the flames look so powerful in that pic. Looks like a wonderful place to have spent time this summer. I'm a beach girl at heart so I'm completely drawn to water pictures (with cute little girls, what a bonus!!).
ReplyDeleteThose are gorgeous photos!
ReplyDeleteI find I always overdose on the photos when I go to the beach. It is hard to stop! :)
I'm going next week, barring any Hurricanes in the Gulf. Your photos make me "home-away-from-homesick" for the beach! I can't get enough of the beach pics.
ReplyDeleteYay. Job well done. I love overcast skies. And I love your caption "little, but..." She is too cute
ReplyDeleteI loved these. Beautiful pics :)
ReplyDeleteI hope you enjoyed your time on the cape! Great shots! Cute little girls!
ReplyDeleteI'm jealous of your amazing vacation and your amazing photos! These are fantastic!!!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I still say that last shot is PERFECTION.
What a beautiful documentation of your summer at the Cape! Being a New Englander (and mom to a pretty darned cute little girl), I can never get enough of beach pics!
ReplyDeleteThese pictures are gorgeous. I love their little discoveries. And babes on the beach are the best.
ReplyDeleteOh, and the sleeping pic . . . sweet.
I am so honored that you were inspired by me. sigh....thanks for the smile!
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a devine time this summer. sigh....wonderful!
I love the 6th shot. so sweet!
I love that reflection shot. Beach pictures with my little ones are some of my favorite shots.
ReplyDeleteGorgeous shots and gorgeous girls.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing them.
Seriously Beth, THAT is the best studio of them all. Beauitful!
ReplyDeleteLove them!!!! I just realized that we never made it to our local beach! It is about an hour away (in my hometown). I was there once, but we never managed to get there as a family. Of course, as usual, summer is always crazy busy.
ReplyDeleteBut hey, that nap/vacation thing? That is a completely foreign concept in this part of the world. Naps (for us bigger kids) are solely reserved for school days or dreary winter weekends. I can't even imagine grabbing a summer nap. How blissful!!