Saturday, August 2, 2008

how evil are you?

After seeing this over at Kelli's place, I just had to find out...




You Are 36% Evil



A bit of evil lurks in your heart, but you hide it well.

In some ways, you are the most dangerous kind of evil.



Yup, that is me. Dangerous. Be very afraid next time you see me at Walmart with my two kids.

Okay, so in reality, most of my "evilness" took place well before I became a wife and mother. Now about the only thing I am guilty of is "You've said something so mean it made someone cry" and seriously what mother can honestly say no to this one??

6 comments:

  1. Pretty much everybody is dangerous at Wal-Mart. I swear, these two women were barreling down an aisle one day, side by side, and had no regard for the fact that I was standing there getting something off of a shelf. I seriously had to JUMP out of the way to avoid being run over. (No kidding.)

    Thanks for linking me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. tee hee

    love that you are just a bit on the evil side :)

    btw - cute new header!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't wait to check this out, but I'm afraid I'm pretty evil. I had to stop ranting at my kids just to read and write this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm in the same category as you -- 28% evil.

    This was fun, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm 64% evil. My past most definitlely came back to haunt me- I'm about as boring as they come now that I'm a mom.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Today I can't take this test, it would be pure evil. Tommorow perhaps, we'll see how it goes.

    ReplyDelete