"Claire, come eat dinner."
"NO. I am running away."
"Where are you going?"
In her most confident big girl voice, she announced "Friendly's."
Sadly, this plan failed when she was not able to get her boots on. Not being able to open the front door was also shaping up to be a big obstacle.
No question about it, my baby is a two year old.
Sunday, January 11, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


HA,HA! My 2 year old just say *NO*! No explanation ever..
ReplyDeleteWhata sweet picture....just simply adorable!
ReplyDeleteIm right there w/ya girlie-totally understand.
Clearly she wanted ice cream! Read a fact that stated that people from MA ate 4 times as much ice cream as the rest of the country. Your daughter is just doing her part! :)
ReplyDeleteHow adorable is that shot of her???
ReplyDeleteAnd her answer is pretty genius!! hahaha
Awww, that is a great post! The photo is amazing. She's so beautiful! Glad she stuck around. :)
ReplyDeletehoney you really do get the best pictures of your girls...amazing!
ReplyDeleteShe just has the sweetest face! I think my kids would run away to Friendly's if they could too. :)
ReplyDeleteWould you look at THAT pictures. She is the most adorable thing ever. I can't believe how cute she is . . . I might have a little one to set her up with in 15-20 years :-) I haven't been to Friendly's in AGES . . . must be years and years.
ReplyDeleteToo funny. If either of my kids were to run away I'm pretty sure that would be where they would choose too :) AMAZING picture, like usual!!! I hope you are pursuing the photography - your shots blow me away!
ReplyDelete