I spent the past weekend inside, grumpy about the muggy, rainy weather. The very worst kind of fall weather- miserable inside, miserable outside and even miserable for cooking. No good for pumpkins, hayrides or the Renaissance Faire either.
But Claire? She takes each day exactly as it comes and makes the most of it. Each place, each person, each simple trip offers things to explore. She is always learning. Always questioning. Never assuming she knows how something will work until she gives it a try.
And above all, she is always up for playing in the rain.
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
smiles in the rain
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Couldn't we all use a little playing in the rain from time to time. Thank God our kids are around to remind us to get wet and have fun once in a while. What a cutie!
ReplyDeleteThat is awesome.
ReplyDeleteThen again if I had rain clothes THAT cute I might be more apt to play outside in the rain too. ;)
this is exactly why i love rainy days!!
ReplyDeletei sooo look forward to puddle jumping when beans is older :)
claire is adorable as always!
I'm not a big fan of rainy days either, but if I had cute raincoat like that to wear, I'm sure I'd feel differently. haha :) Great shots.
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! And a great lesson for us all that there is something wonderful to take from every day, no matter how dreary it may seem!
ReplyDeleteI love it! She looks so happy in the rain:)
ReplyDeleteWhat an adorable picture!! Seriously Claire is like a poster child for swanky dressing in the rain!
ReplyDeleteI LOVE it!
What a fabulous personality she has too. Too fun!
Oh my goodness, I love that raincoat, rainboot combination. Too cute!!! Of course it is made so much cuter by Claire.
ReplyDeleteI remember loving playing in the rain when I was little. Sometimes if I am in the mood and the temperature is right, I take Austin outside and we play in the rain. It is so much fun!
Claire - she is such a sweetie. I love her little personality. But a weekend of rain - not good so early in the fall, I doubt I could have handled it.
ReplyDeleteAnd I too am in love with the boots and coat. SO FREAKING CUTE. That is why I had a girl . . . it really is about the pink clothes for me. I guess that sounds shallow and maybe it is, but the cute stuff is just too adorable :-)
oh my word....these photos are priceless. I love her coat and boots. ADORABLE in everyway. :) great post.
ReplyDeletehave a good weekend.