- Pajamas because she was woken from a sound sleep at 8:30 to bring her big sister to preschool
- Rain boots because, well, what else do you wear with footie pajamas?
- Doughnut for breakfast because she is all to familiar with the Dunkin Donuts drive thru
- Outside because Mommy loves loitering on the front steps with a cup of coffee and chatting with the neighbors

Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek


oh my - she is so cute!!
ReplyDeleteThat is so cute and funny and I can't tell you how many times we have done this!
Her hair looks good though!
So cute! I have a feeling my second will be just the same!
ReplyDeleteIs that why the second is typically not an Alpha personality? Or, maybe why the first is?
Oh, that whole wake up the little one to take the big one to school thing is a stinker isn't it??
ReplyDeleteShe is ADORABLE. I can't get over how photogenic your kids are!!!
See Beth, in this instance, you could have just posted a shot because I could have guessed all that because it makes PERFECT sense. :)
ReplyDeleteDaaaaang she's really CUTE. But you know that.
My daughter chooses to wear rainboots with every outfit - I love it! She is adorable.
ReplyDeleteBeth, she is just too precious! I am sure she enjoys every minute of being the baby.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun PSF and what an adorable little girl! Love the boots! Those totally go with everything!
ReplyDeleteThat's awesome! Love it!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a fun day to me!! Mmmmm...donuts...
ReplyDeleteAw. We do the PJ and Rainboot trick all the time when we take Hubs to work at 6AM! I will never forget her saying, "I'm outside...and I'm in my Jammies?"
ReplyDeleteWhat's wrong with being familiar with Dunkin' Donuts?
Hahaha!! Sounds like bliss to me!
ReplyDeleteyeah, you should see what happens by the time you get to 6!!
ReplyDeleteAnd I say, Lucky Lucky girl!!
ReplyDeleteWish I was still in my pj's with a donut, hanging out chatting with the neighbors. Sounds pretty good if you ask me! :)
It's a rough life, but she seems to be coping.
ReplyDeleteShe's pretty dang cute!
oh her life is GOOD!!
ReplyDeletei am totally late in reading all of the PSF's. Better late than never, i would have hated to miss this!
My granddaughter has to have her frog raincoat and boots.She is four. We go to breakfast on saturday morning. Everyone just adores the little ones.
ReplyDeletehave a smiley saturday.
Oh how I wish we had a Dunkin' Donuts drive thru! And I LOVE the boots. haha :)
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie! My second child just went off to school. Enjoy your time with her - it goes by way to fast!
ReplyDeleteIt's got a good beat and I can dance to it.
ReplyDeleteAnd I see Shaggy's future in this post.
I SO get this, I'm dragging everyone out of bed lately in a.m. - David is at preschool two mornings a week and Pete is kindergarten every afternoon - I'm like a personal chauffeur but I do love my drive thrus . . . we have Tim Horton's up here but it's the same sugary donuts and yummy coffee!
ReplyDeletep.s. I adore her rain boots - she is so freaking cute!