What would they really be like? Would we have anything to talk about? Would one of them be some crazy stalker pervert?
Happily, this wonderful group of women was even more fabulous in real life.
Thank you for a fun night out, ladies. It was exactly what this mommy needed!


Gee I'm jealous! Melting Pot AND new friends. Great combo!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! What a good group of women. :o)
ReplyDeletethat is so awesome! :)
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! And it's great to meet other bloggers! I am trying to get a pretty big dinner together in our area sometime in the new year.
ReplyDeleteGreat picture of all you ladies!
I had a great time too, it was nice to meet everyone in real life!
ReplyDeleteoh wow honey!!
ReplyDeletesooo fun!!
i wish i knew that many bloggers in my neck of the woods!
How fun, how fun!!!
ReplyDeleteLooks like fun! I had to laugh when I noticed Desperate Housewives of Atlanta in the background. Is it bad I can recognize it?
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you took the leap and came, it wouldn't have been the same without you! Had a blast and loved meeting everyone. Can't wait to do it again!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great idea and a cool way to met everyone.
ReplyDeleteI've passed on award to you. Maybe a little love will open some doors of sunshine.
Have a great week!
Great photo - it must have been lots of fun - looks like a fun, fancy place!!!
ReplyDeleteSo fun. I just had my first get together and it was tons of fun!
ReplyDeleteWow- looks like fun and how awesome to actually meet the people you read about! Love it!
ReplyDeleteI am jelouuuusss ... !! :)
ReplyDeletewish I can join that mommy night out .. looks so fun! :)
may I link ur blog?
forget to write my name on above comment .. hello! I am Mona :)
ReplyDeleteHow fun to get to meet other mama bloggers IRL!! So glad you had a great time!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness! You had alot of bloggers there! Tell the truth...were you all writing blog posts in your head while you were there? Twittering? Twitpic-ing? :)
ReplyDelete