First, preparations in Oma's kitchen...
...then little surprises for each of the girls, the last of which is always two chocolate filled advent calenders to begin the countdown to Christmas...
...then a traditional meal with all the trimmings...
..and finally, men watching football...
A wonderful and relaxing day in a year when we have so very much to be thankful for.
Opa, Claire, Oma, Abby, Daddy and Uncle Adam






That look just about perfect.
ReplyDeleteHas anyone ever told you that your girls are beautiful?
Hope your day was as perfect as it looked.
Wow, the pictures in the kitchen look like they came out of a magazine! Looks like you all had a great day!
ReplyDeletewonderful photos and i love the kitchen :D
ReplyDeleteMy PFS entry this week : in HERE. Hope you have time to visit . Thanks
Love the photos. You have a beautiful home.
ReplyDeleteLooks like you had a wonderful day. But why does Uncle Adam look like he's pouting in that last picture?
ReplyDeleteAnd where do you get chocolate filled Advent calendars?! My kids would love those but I've never seen them.
Happy Thanksgiving for everyone!
ReplyDeleteWhat a beautiful day you had. Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteLove the family photo too!
looks like a great day!
ReplyDeleteSounds like the perfect Thanksgiving. :) Beautiful family.
ReplyDeletePerfect way to spend the day!
ReplyDeletePerfect, perfect pictures Bethany!! I LOVE that first one. It looks like a magazine shot!!
ReplyDeleteSo glad you had such a wonderful Thanksgiving!!
oh I love it! you are making precious memories.
ReplyDeletePerfect!! I love it - the shots are fabulous, you are SO good with your camera. I'm loving that kitchen too - the white is so clean and crisp against the deep blue floor. Beautiful. The girls are gorgeous and the whole family looks just terrific - must have been a terrific day. (Except you're not in the pictures!!)
ReplyDeleteLooks like a pretty good Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteGreat pictures! Looks like a wonderful day.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures! Your family is lovely. Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteLooks like a great day with family and wonderful traditions! That's certainly what it's about, isn't it? : )
ReplyDeleteStopping by on a tour of the Photo Story Friday posts. Loved your photos ... they have kind of an old-time feel to them or some kind of crispness that give them a different feel. Enjoyed very much!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful photos! Sounds like a wonderful Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeletewow friend - i think i would have just lived at my moms forever if her kitchen looked like that!!
ReplyDeletelooks like a wonderful day :)
Your pictures are gorgeous! I've said it before, but you should be a photographer! Thanksgiving looks so warm and fun. I want to live in your house :)
ReplyDelete