A few weeks ago, I wrote about Abby's party planning skills. Now it seems that she has also mastered the basics of housekeeping.
Yesterday, Abby was playing tea party with a friend in our basement playroom. Our very messy, almost always looks like a princess disaster zone, basement playroom.
When her friend's mother arrived to collect her daughter, she suggested that her daughter help clean up.
With great pride, Abby announced "Oh, I will show you how we clean this room."
Then she jumped up and turned off the light. "See! No more mess!"
Yet again, I have taught her well.
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Hilarious! I am cracking up! Hey, we all have a room that gets that way. No harm in letting it get messy once in awhile, especially when it's kids stuff.
ReplyDeleteOh and fantastic photo! She's beautiful!
That's awesome. I should try that technique. And the picture is spectacular.
ReplyDeleteI can't even tell you how much I laughed at this!
ReplyDeleteShe party-plans and cleans. Goodness...she's almost ready to be on her own! ;)
(LOVE the picture. Her eyes just sparkle!)
Pure genius!
ReplyDeleteThat made me laugh out loud! Too funny!
ReplyDeleteToo cute! Definitely something my girls would do :)
ReplyDeleteOh my!! I love this picture!!
ReplyDeleteShe is so adorable.
What a great way to clean!
LOL! I love it! She is one clever girl :)
ReplyDeleteAnd I adore that shot of her.
Too cute :-) I'll definitely be taking that into consideration on our next clean up day!! What a beautiful photo - she is just gorgeous. The black and white is stunning.
ReplyDeleteThat might be the most brilliant cleaning tip I've ever read, and one of the most gorgeous pics to go with it!
ReplyDeleteWhat an angel. Thanks for the laugh, and the tip!
Well gee, sure wish I'd read this post earlier today before I cleaned house! ; )
ReplyDeleteToo funny...really!
hahaha! Works for me!
ReplyDeleteGorgeous picture! Looks like something out of a magazine. :)
That is hysterical!!
ReplyDeleterock on! that is priceless!
ReplyDeleteHave a great Thanksgiving.
That is genius. I might steal her...I mean your...idea!
ReplyDeleteThat's a great picture, too!