Tip #2: Don't put your kids in stupid hats, thinking it will make for a fun and festive picture, then cut off the top of the hats in your picture. It will ruin your otherwise cute picture.
The quest for a Christmas card worthy picture resumes tomorrow...

Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek



Keep them, and use them. These are so beautiful! People will be looking at those eyes and those smiles -- no matter how cute the hats are.
ReplyDeleteI just had to comment that you have two of the prettiest little girls in the world. I think either picture would make a PRECIOUS card, those eyes and smiles are priceless. You take great photos.
ReplyDeleteUSE THEM!!!! Those are the most gorgeous Christmas cards pics ever! What beautiful girls!!!
ReplyDeleteOk, the hats are cute and all but those sweet smiles and eyes are the best. Love 'em! Why continue your quest? ; )
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures! Thanks for the lesson!
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pics! They are beautiful!
ReplyDeleteHats? What hats? Seriously - all I could think was that this looks like a catalog picture - they look AMAZING! We see enough hat - it's those amazing eyes and smiles that really matter, and my first reaction was WOW!
ReplyDeleteFirst of all USE those pics! The best part of all is not the hats, its those beautiful girl's eyes and smiles! And your daughters are just GORGEOUS!!
ReplyDeletecute photos!!
ReplyDeleteWhat a great tip!! Your girls are too cute!!
ReplyDeleteOH. MY. GOD. They are gorgeous!! And what amazing pictures! You should so be a professional photographer Beth!
ReplyDeletei think your quest is over!!
ReplyDeleteseriously friend these are perfect!!
That is so adorable, I love it. Who cares that the hats are cut off? Your pictures are amazing no matter what they look like - totally inspired. AWESOME as usual!!!
ReplyDeletewoo hoo....great tip! :) I do love both of these. :) I would consider using one of them, but I also say, keep trying. You have these to fall back on if you don't get anything better. :)
ReplyDeleteI love the look into the camera idea.
ReplyDeleteAnd, I love those pictures. You must use them!
Use them! I would! They're beautiful shots.
ReplyDeleteThey are adorable! I think perfect.
ReplyDeleteThose are AWESOME Christmas card-worth pictures! I am so envious - I have been trying all week to get my two, and I am not even close. I can't even get them to both sit still!!
ReplyDeleteThey're adorable. Definitely use those pics.
ReplyDeleteAwww, I LOVE the pictures...they looks so crisp so clean...whats YOUR secret!?
ReplyDeleteIm getting ready to try to do Christmas card photos too!
You are giving good ideas!
I am loving the pics too!! I think they look perfect!!
ReplyDeleteAnd guess which Mama will be asking her kids if they can see themselves in the lens! Oh yeah, thanks for the awesome tip!! :)
I think they're great. Thanks for the tips.
ReplyDeletePerfect.... without the tops of the hats. You really don't need that in the photo. These are great as is, I think you should use them!!
ReplyDeleteOh they are so sweet!!!! I didn't even notice the tops of their hats until you mentioned them. I think they're certainly greeting card worthy :)
ReplyDeleteWhat adorable pictures! I second, third, 10th the suggestion to just use the ones above. They look amazing. Too cute!
ReplyDelete