More Weekly Winners
I love her expressions! And, awwwww...what a sweet birdie!!
Ahhh... I think my favorites are the first one and the one of the empty nest. Nice shots. :)
Great pics!
She's adorable! I really like the ready to fly one - it's neat!
I love the first one! Is that daddy's shirt she's wearing?I also really like the photo of the baby bird on the deck.
Aw, so very adorable! I also love the little birdie and the empty nest.
So cute pictues. Love the empty nest! Kind of like my husband and myself these days.
These are all beautiful. I especially love the empty nest though.
Nice shots!
Great pics...and the empty nest? Classic!
agree - weekly winners indeed :)
Great winners this week! My faves are the 1st & last ones :)
Subscribe in a reader
I love her expressions! And, awwwww...what a sweet birdie!!
ReplyDeleteAhhh... I think my favorites are the first one and the one of the empty nest. Nice shots. :)
ReplyDeleteGreat pics!
ReplyDeleteShe's adorable! I really like the ready to fly one - it's neat!
ReplyDeleteI love the first one! Is that daddy's shirt she's wearing?
ReplyDeleteI also really like the photo of the baby bird on the deck.
Aw, so very adorable! I also love the little birdie and the empty nest.
ReplyDeleteSo cute pictues. Love the empty nest! Kind of like my husband and myself these days.
ReplyDeleteThese are all beautiful. I especially love the empty nest though.
ReplyDeleteNice shots!
ReplyDeleteGreat pics...and the empty nest? Classic!
ReplyDeleteagree - weekly winners indeed :)
ReplyDeleteGreat winners this week! My faves are the 1st & last ones :)
ReplyDelete