Monday, June 9, 2008

why do we continue to live in the state of massachusetts?

Family, friends and, oh yeah, this...



We girls are loving our beach time.

8 comments:

  1. I'm jealous! But, we will be at the Cape in several weeks. And my husband and I would like to retire there someday...if we win the lottery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just love the beach. That picture says it all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh. I'm not jealous. Oh no. Not at all. Nope.

    (Hope all that sarcasm didn't whack you in your freshly tanned bum!)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aahhh...I love the beach. It's so fun and relaxing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you got that right! That shot is beautiful and so serene. I would LOVE LOVE LOVE to be able to walk on, near or to a beach!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am TOTALLY jealous - that beach looks like heaven!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well golly, now I want to live there too!! I would love to be able to just pop over to the beach!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. that's it. i'm moving. indiana sucks. stay tuned for my equally gorgeous picture of... our local pool.

    ReplyDelete