I took lots of beach pictures this week, but this series of Claire picking flowers in the field behind the house ended up being one of my all time favorites.
She is so precious, that dress and hat is the most adorable and perfect little summer outfit. I can see why this series was your favorite. They're fantastic. Great WW.
What a doll! I love the second photo. And her outfit is just tooooooooooo cute!!!
ReplyDeleteThat is a perfect Flower Picking Dress!
ReplyDelete(And I have to ask...where did you get it? I may need one.)
She is so precious, that dress and hat is the most adorable and perfect little summer outfit.
ReplyDeleteI can see why this series was your favorite. They're fantastic.
Great WW.
You are making me positively ACHE for the Cape. No fair making the pregnant lady cry, that's just mean.
ReplyDeleteI just love those pics! And that little dress/hat combo is precious!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures!
ReplyDeleteThe 2nd shot is wonderful! I love her hat and dress!
ReplyDeleteThat last one just melts my heart!
ReplyDeleteThe second one is my favorite, so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteOh my gosh, these are so very adorable!! That little hat matching the dress and picking flowers - wow. Too cute!!
ReplyDeleteThose are gorgeous and her little ensemble is just killing me. Love that big floppy hat!
ReplyDeleteOh my...those are some of the sweetest pictures I've seen today! Thanks for sharing these.
ReplyDeleteHave a good week.
She is beautiful. I love the way you capture her in her pure princessness.
ReplyDeleteI plan on stalking most of your posts now by the way. Forget just Fridays. I put you on my Bloglines list. :)
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteSuch cute pics! The 2cd one is my fave~she's adorable!
ReplyDeleteWow, love the first one. I have a similar pic of me when I was three or so & its one of my favorites of me in my childhood.
ReplyDeleteThose are precious. Absolutely precious.
ReplyDeleteYour daughter is adorable! I love the sundress and hat - so cute!
ReplyDeleteI notice all the North Easton hits on your feedjit, I went to Stonehill College!
ReplyDeleteThose are all very nice. I wish I had someone who would be a good model for stuff like that.
ReplyDeleteShe belongs on the cover of something . . . a magazine, a card . . . something!!!
ReplyDeleteWhat fabulous shots!!! She is beautiful!!!
Oh that last one is just precious. I mean they all are but that ONE just got me! Please tell me you are going to frame that one!!
ReplyDeletei was going to say the exact same thing as laskigal!!
ReplyDeletetotally agree - they are beautiful shots!!
not to mention a beautiful little girl :)