LOL That's to cute!
Get the cat a tiara to top things off ;)
too cute! where's it's tiara tho?happy ww :)
riiiiight. I see that enchanted expression of delight on the cats face. ha ha ha ha
Adorable!
Oh, now that's just wrong. Very cute, but wrong. ;-0Happy WW :-)
Snort.Poor cat!
OH man....that takes me back. I used to LOVE to dress my cat in doll clothes! Thanks for the smile.
GAH, i need to get a cute dress like that for tinkerbelle (my dog who is your cat's size ha ha ha ha!)i played too :]
Subscribe in a reader
LOL That's to cute!
ReplyDeleteGet the cat a tiara to top things off ;)
ReplyDeletetoo cute! where's it's tiara tho?
ReplyDeletehappy ww :)
riiiiight. I see that enchanted expression of delight on the cats face. ha ha ha ha
ReplyDeleteAdorable!
ReplyDeleteOh, now that's just wrong. Very cute, but wrong. ;-0
ReplyDeleteHappy WW :-)
Snort.
ReplyDeletePoor cat!
OH man....that takes me back. I used to LOVE to dress my cat in doll clothes! Thanks for the smile.
ReplyDeleteGAH, i need to get a cute dress like that for tinkerbelle (my dog who is your cat's size ha ha ha ha!)
ReplyDeletei played too :]