This afternoon I discovered an unidentifiable glob of orange goo ground into the couch. Abby came over, identified it as part of an orange gummy worm and insisted that Claire did it. Yeah, right. She seemed to know an awful lot for someone claiming to be innocent. Plus, she was the owner of the gummy worms in question.
Just then Claire cruised by so I asked her about it. Her response: 'Yeah, that's my worm.' She was all wide eyed and innocent, like she was grateful that I found her worm for her. She had no idea that this could be trouble. That you are not supposed to store your excess gummy worm bits in the couch cushions. Ah, the sweet innocence of youth.
The fact that my husband and I laughed like she was the cutest thing in the world probably explains a lot about why Abby wants to be a baby.
Saturday, March 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment