Thursday, July 24, 2008

first ice cream cone


Hosted by Cecily and MamaGeek



Claire is certainly no stranger to ice cream, but this week Daddy treated her to her first ice cream cone.

I would say she liked it.




23 comments:

  1. OMG. She's absolutely beautiful!

    Great shots!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My kids only want cones now. I miss the less messy days of a scoop in a cup!

    Great pictures. Claire is such a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree with Leanne; she's absolutely beautiful!! Congrats to her and to you and her daddy on such a fun milestone!! I dread the day our daughter has her first one .....

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are all lovely pictures! I am sure when she gets older, she will love looking at herself!

    I am new at PSF and my entry can be read HERE. Please stop by if you have some time. Happy weekends!

    ReplyDelete
  5. sooo sweet honey!!

    and you are right, i think she likes ice cream :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMGoodness-she is gorgeous! Oh, you just brought back some memories of my favorite summer day! I love ice cream cones and watching little faces experiencing something so sweet for the first time.
    What a great post!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had no idea so many emotions could show through eating an ice cream cone. Claire is beautiful, her eyes take the cake- or cone in this case.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are priceless! Love the last one - pure ice cream joy! : )

    ReplyDelete
  9. And she did a good job on that cone! Great shots! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That looks so fun! Those shots are awesome. The last one makes me crack up with her!

    ReplyDelete
  11. There is nothing like a good ice cream cone! Wonderful series shots!

    ReplyDelete
  12. I would say she has good taste! Beautiful shots!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a cutie! What a perfect summer treat :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Your daughters are beautiful. But wait. This is her FIRST ice cream cone? You are one good mama. I LOVE these pictures.

    I appreciate you taking the time to visit my blog. I look forward to many more visits. Off to read more.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a sweetie! Great shots.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beth, that kid is photogenic like no other. Holy crap she is just PERFECT in every shot you post!!!

    LOVE this PSF. It just screams summer and makes me happy!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Pure joy in the last picture. The messy face makes it even better! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Those photos are great! But seriously...her FIRST cone? Wow. My kids have tried cones since pretty much they started eating big people's food! Of course, I am an ice cream fanatic so that may not help the situation..

    ReplyDelete
  19. Absolutely adorable. Love the drippy ice cream face.

    ReplyDelete
  20. LOL I love it, her look is priceless!!!

    ReplyDelete