Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Wordless Wednesday



a perfect way to end the day



Photoshop Note: I corrected the exposure on the sunset portion of this picture by following the instructions in the fabulous Photojojo tutorial Find Detail in Your Photos That You thought Was Lost...in Five minutes or Less. I was able to select the bright portion of the picture based on color range (genius!) and then adjust the levels of just that portion of the picture. A huge improvement in just minutes!

19 comments:

  1. What an absolutely perfect picture! That one should be framed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great catch for WW!mine's up too hope you can drop by.... Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  3. might just be my new favorite picture ever!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a GREAT picture! Makes me feel peaceful just to look at it! (But I'm even more jealous that your dd is *still* in the picture!)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that looks like pure bliss. how beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW!! That is an absolutely gorgeous photo! Perfect! I love it. I will definitely read this tutorial. Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a GORGEOUS shot. It takes my breath away. Thanks for the tip!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love it, Beth. How simply beautiful. Well done on the photoshop expertise, the photo is PERFECT!

    p.s. I hope mommy is getting a *little* bit of relaxing on her vacation.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful shot, and a great way to relax.

    ReplyDelete
  10. oooooooooo me likey...me likey ALOT! what a cherished moment caught on "film"! well done!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow great photo. Cool that you could edit it the way you want. Try to edit stuff but can never get it right. You did a great job! Thanks for stopping by mine. Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is an awesome photo! Wow! I would so love to be doing that. What a special memory to have captured on film.

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That picture is breathtaking. I hope you'll be framing it for sure!

    And thanks for the Photoshop tip - I have got SO. MUCH. TO. LEARN.

    Ahh, I feel relaxed just looking at it again. You need to create a watermark to put on these photos of yours!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Me again. Come see a surpise I've left for you, if you get a chance. : )

    ReplyDelete
  15. What an awesome picture, it looks like you have moments where you can actually relax!

    ReplyDelete
  16. That truly IS the perfect way to end a day!

    *le sigh*

    ReplyDelete
  17. Wow! This is really nice.

    Thanks for the information too. I'm just figuring out my camera and I need all the help I can get!

    ReplyDelete
  18. AHHH. Heaven in a hammock..Thanks for sharing that lovely picture..Have a great day ..

    ReplyDelete