Wednesday, July 16, 2008

wordless wednesday


Candy

Those of you reading serious thought provoking novels, laugh all you want. This is my summer reading and I am proud of it. Giddy with excitement even.

Now all I need to do is find a way to ditch the kids for a week...



More Wordless Wednesday

18 comments:

  1. You get to read? I'm so jealous! My summer reading consists of ONE book that is very dusty from not being touched.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No snarks from me! A good book is a good book :-) Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, I just got Jennifer Weiner's "Good in Bed" to read on my vacation, I can't wait!
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look like good reads and make for a pretty photograph too! : )

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've been meaning to read Love the One You're With. Hope it's good!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are my kind of books! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVED Certain Girls. Tell me when you've finished it and I'll tell you a funny story about me reading it!

    I've got Sophie Kinsella's Undomestic Goddess out right now. I haven't had much time to start reading it, but it is good so far!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Enjoy! Good luck ditching the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a classic shot! I love the colors of the books. They look so nice when put all together.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awesome! I love several of those authors. There's nothing like good chic lit to see you through the summer.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Looks awesome!!! I have that Marian Keyes book too and I haven't read it yet. And I have Sophie Kinsella's Undomestic Goddess too, also not read. We're going on vacation next week so I'm deluding myself into thinking I'll be chilling on the beach with a drink and some reading. At the very least I should get in some bedtime reading for sure. Good luck to you - I hope you get through your pile :-)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cool! I would love to get some reading done. I just haven't figured out how to ditch the kids. LOL - Happy WW.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Haha! "Serious Novels" are not for summer reading! ;) Good luck ditching the kids...hey, even if you can get in a few hours that would still be great, right?

    Happy WW!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love fun novels like that!

    ReplyDelete
  15. uhm pretty sure those are the only "serious" novels i know of :)

    really you should see my nightstand!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Miss Weiner is my favorite! 'Summer' reading is an oxymoron, isn't it? I agree with the ditching the kids.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Looks good to me! I like Jennifer Weiner too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Girlfriend, you are right up my alley! I'm currently reading Certain Girls and am thrilled to see that Miss Giffin has yet another novel completed! I am off to reserve it online at the library! We have very similar taste in reading - I season my reading with something a little heavier and more thought provoking every few books, but as mom to a very active little girl, I need a nice, fluffy break when I get it! Enjoy your reading!

    ReplyDelete