Sunday, July 13, 2008

weekly winners july 6 - 12

A week filled with summer fun...










See more Weekly Winners over at Sarcastic Mom

18 comments:

  1. i love em all as usual. but the one with them sharing the icee...sooo sweet friend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So fun! My favorite is the one of them sharing - it's so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH I love the Bubble shots!!!Thanks for the blog visit..And Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The third and fourth were my favorites. She looks SO thrilled on the carousel. And the picture of them sharing is precious. They'll appreciate that one even more when they're older. My sisters and I are close and we love to go back and see shots like that of us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great shots full of happiness, beauty , and love!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the bubble blower thing!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shots. I especially love the boogie board shots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. The bubble shots are my favourites. They are all beautiful, wonderful, Summer shots though.

    ReplyDelete
  9. OHhhhhhhhhhhhhh so cute!!! I love them feeding each other slushies . . . that is real girl bonding for sure :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. They are all beautiful as usual. The blues are really stricking in those beach ones!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Those are all so good - love the "surfing" ones! Very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Yay for summer fun! These are just awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great photos of your beautiful daughters!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice shots. Your girls are so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  15. The kiddos look like they are having a fantastic summer! I really love the bubble-shots. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. WOW! What fun! I love all of these pics :) You captured the summer fun at the beach so well :)

    ReplyDelete