Sunday, April 6, 2008

daily photo (365/33)

All Girl

I love this picture because the reflection in the mirror looks like an older version of Abby to me. Kind of like that cartoon where a kitten looks in the mirror and sees a lion.

Abby found this "wedding dress" on our shopping trip yesterday. As soon as she got home she got all dolled up and started marrying her stuffed animals.

Then, just when I started to worry about her being such a girlie girl, she started laughing about her stinky farts. And then farting some more to see if she could make even stinkier farts. I do not think we will be marrying her off any time soon.

3 comments:

  1. I absolutely LOVE the wedding dress!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a great photo. well done. it tells a beautiful story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is an amazing photo! I wish I had that setup to take the same photo of my daughter, very jealous!

    ReplyDelete