This FUN included a train ride, snacks, a visit to the Boston Children's Museum, pizza and lollipops.
Abby's favorite part of the day was climbing this. When I took this picture she was three stories up in the air, having climbed up a series of these platforms sounded by netting. No fear of heights for this girl. I, on the other hand, was a little sick in the pit of my stomach just taking this picture.
My sweet Claire enjoyed the bubble room and discovered an amazing toy--alphabet magnets. Claire loves letters. She loves books about letters. She loves to point out letters where ever we go. But for some reason it never occurred to me that she might enjoy this incredibly basic $2 toy. She found some today and her whole face lit up with excitement. Forget the high tech water room, Mommy, there are letters here.
Our regularly scheduled preschool, grocery shopping and bickering will resume tomorrow. I am even staying up extra late tonight to ensure a grumpy morning. Because I am smart like that.

Looks like fun! Whenever we visit my husband's parents, we always say we are going to go to the Children's Museum but we haven't made it yet.
ReplyDeleteLooks like we need to make an effort to do it!
That looks fantastic! We have stretches around here too when we don't make it out of our pjs. While I like those times, I LOVE breaking out and doing something fun!
ReplyDeleteOur best friends are moving to Boston within the next few months so we are looking forward to visiting. I'm definitely adding the Children's Museum to our list of things to see when we go! That looks like a wonderful place to go.
Love your blog! Thanks for visiting at mine. Your girls are just beautiful. This confirms in my mind the need to have another girl so Addy can have a sister!
ReplyDeleteThat looks like so much fun - I keep meaning to bring my 2 year old there but wasn't sure if there'd be anything 2 year old appropriate. Looks like there certainly is!
ReplyDelete