I thought that my Princess sailed through the 2s fabulously. I even got a bit cocky...my stellar parenting skills created a non-whining perfect little girl. HA! Then the 3s hit and it all went south. Now 5, we're dealing with a lying phase...grr.
Enjoy her. They change so quickly! It's all good though.
Great haiku. And I LOVE that picture! I just showed it to my sister, who is visiting, and we had to agree she rivals my Addy for cuteness, which is something I never thought to admit.
adorable! great ku! i just love little girls dressed up!
ReplyDeletelooking at that picture i can't even imagine a tantrum, ever.
ReplyDeleteI thought that my Princess sailed through the 2s fabulously. I even got a bit cocky...my stellar parenting skills created a non-whining perfect little girl. HA! Then the 3s hit and it all went south. Now 5, we're dealing with a lying phase...grr.
ReplyDeleteEnjoy her. They change so quickly! It's all good though.
She is adorable! Great haiku and I hope the twos pass you by!
ReplyDeleteHappy Friday!
Look at that sweet, mischievous face! I believe you. :)
ReplyDeleteI'm loving the PJs with the TuTu! We do that sometimes!
ReplyDeletethat precious face? a terrible two? never....
ReplyDeleteUh, oh. We didn't have bad twos up until they were almost three. I wish you luck. I am so right there with you.
ReplyDeleteGreat haiku. And I LOVE that picture! I just showed it to my sister, who is visiting, and we had to agree she rivals my Addy for cuteness, which is something I never thought to admit.
ReplyDeleteOh no!!! She is just too cute! What a little doll!
ReplyDeleteAdorable! I think the stages just keep happening. For years and years. She's a sweetheart!
ReplyDeleteOh boy! Just remember, it will soon pass :) She's absolutely adorable! Then and now ;)
ReplyDeleteOh.
ReplyDeleteMy.
Gosh.
She is the cutest thing EVER!