Today on the way home the girls wanted to stop and see the animals. We had a few hours to kill until dinner so why not? The animal area is quite cute, with some pretty little benches for tired moms. The girls checked out the baby goats, then moved over to the rabbit house. I took a few pictures. All seemed well. I sat down for a minute and enjoyed the sun.
The next thing I hear?
Um, excuse me, but I think your kids are playing with rabbit poop.
Mother of the year, that's me.

ewwwwwwwwww ;)
ReplyDeleteRabbit poop is pretty harmless. :) and fun to play with...as far as poop goes. tee hee
ReplyDeleteHA! Well, you know what they say? A little rabbit poo never hurt anyone. Actually, I don't think anybody says that, but I'm sure it's true.
ReplyDeleteAnd don't worry, your lackadaisic parenting is offset by the fact that you took them to the farm to begin with. That's mom of the year material in my book. :)