Monday, May 26, 2008

our weekend in pictures

Claire finally takes the plunge!!


Abby "helps" daddy in the yard


Abby the bug hunter



Claire enjoys a quiet moment



ICE CREAM!!



Ready for a Memorial Day Parade!



Claire in the flower garden



and finally... more ICE CREAM!!

6 comments:

  1. looks like the perfect weekend to me friend :)

    especially claire in the flower garden - the hair! so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bug hunting gear! I have to know where you found it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. woo hoo for Claire and the slide. :)

    looks like a great weekend. WOW....ice cream twice. How could that NOT be good? tee hee

    ReplyDelete
  4. Now that looks like a great weekend! Great pics! What a beautiful family you have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. THAT is what I missed this weekend! Ice cream!

    We also did the mulch thing. I was quite tired, and really not in the mood for lugging mulch around the yard, but we just had to take advantage of the good weather!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is really awesome, family weekend together.. You have a lovely family and keep it up....

    Joy Burlinson blog: http://joy-godsgrace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete