Saturday, May 10, 2008

where are the daily pictures?

Over here.

I am enjoying and learning from my project 365, but I have decided to track it only in Flickr.

I feel like the daily picture posting is distracting from other things I want to write about. Sometimes I want to post and write about pictures. Sometimes I don't. Sometimes I want to post more than one picture. It was all getting too confusing.

So I will continue to take lots of pictures. I will continue to post many of them here. And I will continue to post a daily photo over there. Easy enough?

3 comments:

  1. I enjoy seeing your daily photos and think it's such a wonderful idea. But I understand how it would simplify things to have them all on Flickr.

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the idea of tracking them over there!! just glad they are still going to be somewhere :) i'd miss them if they were gone!!

    ps - hope yesterday was wonderful! happy mommy day :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now THAT'S great idea! I love project 365...

    ReplyDelete