Today, the girls and I spent a quiet day at home. We stayed in our pajamas all day. We baked cookies. We watched movies. I caught up on laundry. We snuggled. I made one of everyone's favorite dinners. I wore my new cherry blossom lotion and the girls told me how wonderful I smelled.
Then for some real excitement, we played "Where is Claire?". The pictures may not be perfect, but the smiles are real.
Today was a good day.

Those photos are priceless. pure joy. pure joy. Any child with that joy in their heart has a parent who loves them deeply. well done.
ReplyDeleteI disagree. I think the pictures are absolutely perfect!
ReplyDeletei love the pictures!!
ReplyDeleteand how funny that we both named our post after mothers day "the day after"
glad it was such a good day :)
well isnt she just the cutest!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures brought a big smile to my face! Adorable!
ReplyDeleteThose pictures truly ARE perfect. My, what a cutie!
ReplyDelete