We were at our "new house" on Wednesday for the inspection. In a little planter right outside the door, a mama bird had three newly hatched babies. I wish my daughter could have seen more of that!
Have fun. Looks like you have a baby robin in your future!
Awesome...I love bird nests...I have found a couple abandoned ones that I have as decorations in my house. I bet the girls are going to love seeing a sweet little baby bird - take pictures for us in blog land!
Such a beautiful find! Keep us posted on it's status!
ReplyDeleteWe were at our "new house" on Wednesday for the inspection. In a little planter right outside the door, a mama bird had three newly hatched babies. I wish my daughter could have seen more of that!
ReplyDeleteHave fun. Looks like you have a baby robin in your future!
How exciting! Hope the mama doesn't get scared away! I always worry about that when birds pick places to next right next to, or on, my house!
ReplyDeleteseriously is that the most perfect shade of blue you have ever seen?
ReplyDeleteAwesome...I love bird nests...I have found a couple abandoned ones that I have as decorations in my house.
ReplyDeleteI bet the girls are going to love seeing a sweet little baby bird - take pictures for us in blog land!